Wednesday 18 May 2011

IMAGE SELECTION + POST PRODUCTION

I shot my project with four different models throughout a week and half. That gave me a lot very different images I could choose my final piece from. That was definitely a great thing to have, however it also led to many different dilemmas and headaches. Selecting the final images and putting them together took me about a week. I also send out very simple compositions of pre-selected images to different people who work with fashion design, graphic design, drawing and photographic and asked for a feedback and their opinion.



When it comes to post production, I got my inspiration from a drawing/painting technique which we used a lot during my drawing classes in Windsor. This technique is called


I considered presenting my images in this technique but then I decided to stick to traditional medium but make the most of the fact that all my images are digital.

That's how I decided to work with layers.
Anther thing about layers is that I was able to use of my old images that were taken separately from this project, which I think is quite interesting.











No comments:

Post a Comment